RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:31:40 +0000
Hi Kirt,

you are at your best with stories like the Caps-style-story. :-) Did you
ever consider being a story writer and selling them?

If so, I propose some contents for new stories:
- a story about raw foods, the Hawaiian national fruit-fly league (NFL)
  and what it has to do with Hawaiian papaya. Thanks to Tom we know
  what happens if the NFL attacks Hawaiian papaya. :-)
- a story about mailing systems and why you chose to have an address
  of "frisbee", together with some paragraphs about the new frisbee
  lightning (NFL). For introduction you might write a paragraph about
  the already known ball lightning before turning to frisbee lightning.
- a story about using refractometers on rare meat and cooked veggies.
  Also how one measures the Brix of human beings without squeezing them
  too much. You should explain why it isn't legal to measure simply
  the Brix of human liquids (tears, sweat, urine, running noses...)

If you agree you would first send the stories to me via private mail.
I would then plagiarize them paragraph for paragraph, doing some re-
arrangement and changing some phrases a little. The plagiarized stories
would then be published in the U.S. by me under the pseudonyme "a well
known GI" which would certainly make most people assume that they come
from a soldier, where GI obviously stands for "German Instinkto" ;-)

Also we could make a little contract that allows you to have law-suits
against me and making a big fuss around the plagiarization so that the
whole thing would appear in the newspapers and talkshows.

What do you think?

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]