RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:09:09 -0800
I have been making my son lots of venison pemmican, the problem is, what to
mix it with? The recipe usually calls for beef and then beef tallow to mix
it with. My son is allergic to beef. I am thinking of using coconut oil
(Spectrum brand, which states it is for the skin!) to mix it with, as a fat
instead of beef tallow.

I would appreciate the list's thoughts.

With pemmican, it is pretty easy to do a raw diet.

Here is a sample lunch we do:

Venison pemmican ( a raw, dried meat, completely wild, not farmed)
raw kale leaves
raw fruit like banana or apple

I would appreciate anyone's ideas, I have also mixed the dried venison meat
with a little butter, which my son loves, but he has tested very allergic to
milk proteins in the past so I would like to switch to another fat source.

Thanks,

Moira

ps Wouldn't you also think that pemmican is very digestible and easily
absorbable? I am looking for foods such as that as his bowel has the MMR in
it and is ulcerated. Thanks, Moira Finally, will the bowel ultimately heal
itself? Ben, Jean Louis,  et al, how do I get rid of this measles virus? The
allopathic community recommends anti-inflammatories (drugs) as the only
solution. I am trying alternative methods, have even considered OLIVIR,
olive leaf extract, which is a natural anti viral substance. So far, have
simply been trying to re build his devastated immune system. If you have
ideas, any ideas, please email me privately if you like, thanks in advance.

If I give him soil based organisms, a pro biotic similar to acidophilus, it
makes him more alert, seems to "push out" bad bacteria and/or candida.
However, I want his body to eventually heal itself without extra things like
SBOs.