RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 21:28:34 -1000
Tom:
>The article posted by Vicki Dorn was written by Dave Klein, and will
>appear in a future issue of the SF-LiFE newsletter (hopefully the
>January issue).

>I saw earlier drafts of the paper, and since the paper mentions me by name,
>will advise readers that I will not bother to reply to the content of the
>paper  at this time. I have written extensively on fruitarianism, including

<snip>

Yeah, you have, Tom. Mr. Klein's article mostly perpetuates the myths you
have already dealt with months ago. You don't have to restate your points
everytime someone decides to throw up some more fruitarian propaganda. Take
a rest--you've paid your dues...:)

Perhaps it would be a good time to refer those interested in the practical
limitations of such diets to Ward's H&B interviews, all three parts of
which are now available online, and with extensive updates on each part...

http://www.syndicomm.com/nicholson/

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft