RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:21:27 +0000
Hi all,

Peter:
>Christopher Morrill who is lurking somewhere on the list did quite well
>being an instincto vegan for 10 years until he recently began to feel a
>need for RAF, and I believe that Stefan knows of a couple of long term
>vegan instinctos in Germany. Christopher and Stefan??

Now, that you ask for it, it comes to my mind, that instincto vegans
are rare, at least among the people I know. Hm.
In fact, I know of only one woman who is trying to live vegan. But on
rare occasions (something around one time in two years) she eats fish
and then she eats her fill. It seems, she has a very small need for
animal foods.
All other instinctive eaters I know, eat RAF more frequently.

I must disappoint you, Peter. Like Kirt (?) said long ago: it might
be possible to live vegan and it might be possible to live raw but it
might be impossible to be a raw vegan.

Best instinctive regards,

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]