RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:16:48 -0400
Denis Peyrat: [Wilfully and unwilfully the heirs of Pasteur have   ruined
the cause of hippocratic medicine in order to be able to impose to impose
their own interventionnist conception of health. It is their fault if
hygienism is nowadays relegated to small circles of "weirdos" without
decent representation in official  Faculties]

Bob:
Yes, seems Pasteur & group (& the US "Civil" War between the States) set back
the cause of health for a century.  Unfortunate. :-(

> We have not evolved with eggshells as a regular part of our diet
but eggshells can be excellent when needed (supposedly strong deficiency in
calcium...)

Bob:
Why would not have eggshells been a part of our ancestors food intake.
 Aren't they available wherever eggs are available?