RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen D Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:34:23 -0700
I eat about 80% raw plant foods. some steamed veggies.  I was a vegetarian,
went back to eating some chicken and fish, but I really don't like eating
animal foods, I always feel so bogged down & backed up, it takes days for
me to get rid of  meat.  My husband can eat them no problem.  When I asked
him about RAF he was like "No Way!". So to each his own, he still grills
hamburger & I have my salads
& we are both happy :)
I don't see myself ever being interested in RAF.
Thanks
Karen

Sheila:.