From:
Linda Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:46:05 -0700
At 01:54 PM 4/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>I've read that peanuts are not okay.
>

>Did you get an anwser to this?  Peanuts are not a nut, they are legumes like
>a pea.  You cant eat cashews on a paleo diet either, because they can not be
>eaten raw.
>Patti

Thanks Patti.  I had no idea that peanuts were legumes!  Are you sure about
the cashews?  I bought "raw" cashews from a health food store once and ate
them before an important exam for "brain food"!!!  They were a light cream
color instead of the tan color they become when roasted.  Anybody else had
these?  Now I don't know what I ate!