From:
Linda Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:17:38 -0700
At 12:20 PM 4/10/98 -0400, you wrote:

> There are people daily who join this list looking for information
>and ideas as to what this paleolithic eating thing is and how to do it.
> Lately the first thing they see is at least as likely to be a
>recommendation that is absolutely not in keeping with paleolithic diet as
>one that is.   Does this seem ok to you?  It certainly doesn't to me.  It
>seems confusing and contradictory at best, and misinformative at worst.  We
>are doing a disservice to the very people we are hoping will join us by
>allowing this to continue.  So, yes, this has me "riled".
>
>John Pavao

To evryone who understands the principles of paleo eating:

Suggestion from a new member:
When you see a posted recommendation that disagrees with paleo principles,
post a very brief explanation why it is not paleo.  That way new members
can begin to understand the priciples, but we won't waste time reading
lengthy debates.  An example of a brief explanation:  "Winter squash can't
be eaten raw, so is not paleo."  This would be very helpful.  Thanks to all.