From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:37:45 -0400
John:
   I admire your gumption.  I have felt the same way and not had the
fortitude to say anything.  I had even considered un-joining because so
much wasn't in keeping with the way I am trying so hard to live.  Since
this is to be a way of life for me I want to stay with the list for the
Paleo support.  And, yes, you are right.  How confusing can it be to a
newbie to be reading about oatmeal cookies, yogurt, etc. when the book
says no?  Confusion seems to be the order of the day for new people any
way.  Hang in there guy and please don't leave - I need your sensible
input.
Love,
Bev