From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:05:58 EDT

<<  If you've joined this list to
 change people's minds, well, I don't speak for anyone else, but personally
 I'm not interested. >>

John

Haven't joined the list to change people's minds. Joined the list to learn
about a Paleodiet, and raw meat, assuming people here were more open-minded
than those I've found on other raw lists.

Unless I hear support, from now on, I'll share non-Paleo information in
private, and people can read it or not.  However, people on this list seem, to
me, to talk about a wide variety of diets, and foods, cooked foods, etc., and
you've never responded like this before.  Is your belief system that important
to you that you have to get all riled up over one or two posts?

I wonder, if Paleo man were here, would he be interested in the occasional
off-topic diet information, or would he just club me ;) !??

I'll try to keep to Paleo talk (Ug, Ug)!

Later,
Aaron