From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:54:57 EDT

<< I would like to hear from anyone with feedback on the above foods, or
 experiences similar to mine.  It's kind of amazing when you discover that
 what works for you is so different from what the current trends suggest!
 So very, very different! >>

I love raw corn, especially fresh, doesn't seem to do me wrong.

I rarely eat raw potatoes, never ate them cooked.

I love raw eggs, alone, or in a shake with carrot juice/banana.

I felt amazing for most of my first year on raw fruits and vegetables after
eating mostly meat my whole life, but it wasn't enough to sustain me,
eventually my immune system wasn't healing my skin, joints hurt, weak joints,
etc.  I started eating raw fish and started to recover.

It seems there are many individual tailorings that have to be done with diet
because we each have our own deficiencies, and deficient abilities to
synthesize, and healing we need to do, and ancestory, etc.  What works short
term, might not work long-term, and what doesn't work short-term, might work
later on.  It's a mystery that needs to be figured out on an on-going basis.
Diets like this are a good framework to try to put you back on a track (an old
track), and then give yourself the freedom to diverge as you see fit.

Many people seem to benefit from raw dairy.  It's nutritious, though it does
seem to produce mucus.  What it comes down to is that we all need to get
certain nutrients, in certain amounts, and we need to find the best way to do
it!

Aaron