RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:34:15 +0100
Hi Gerry,

Gerry Coffey wrote:

> May I add to your mention of Kirlian Photography and the expense of such?
>
> When our son, David, was 16 years old he stumbled on the subject in a
> university library in Atlanta, Georgia (USA).
>
> David became so intrigued with the subject he "built" a crude model himself
> and recruited his younger brother as a guinea pig to use his finger to test it
> out turning the bathroom into a darkroom. The shock his younger brother
> experienced sent him wailing. It's a wonder he wasn't electrocuted as the
> electrical shock value turned out to be quite high.
>
> But it worked. And David used that camera to first photograph a leaf, then
> tear a portion of the leaf off and rephotograph the leaf. The "auora" of the
> torn out portion was reproduced in outline, along with the rest of the leaf.
>
> He won a prize for his work at a regional science fair, and was written up in
> the local newspaper. NASA was somewhat interested in his project, but for
> whatever reason, nothing came of it. Also, a local college professor scientist
> who dabbled in parapsychology was also interested. As I understand it, up
> until that time no-one had ever been able to duplicate the Russian Kirlian
> brothers' experiment with the leaf.
>
> David surmised there could be a lot of uses for such technology: ie., using
> people's "auras" as I.D. for  security measures when entering buildings;
> foolproof credit cards and drivers' license, etc.
>
> Re: raw food. It might be another, possibly more accurate method of judging a
> food's vitality?

I read about Professor Popp in Germany a while ago. When I get the time
I'll do a web search to see if I can find out anything more on his
experiments with plants. I'm not so sure about using the energy
field or "aura" as an I.D. though because it is said to change
depending on your health and wellbeing. Your son probably noticed
that the "aura" of the leaf changed after it was torn.

Best regards,

Alan