RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 02:29:33 -0800
Ellie:
>Divering the anger toward our
>parents who were probably the first abusers, is what clears out the most
>toxic neurons. This is essential for full recovery.

Kirt:
This seems grossly simplistic in my experience.

That's the beauty of this theory, it is simple and it works. My point is
to get those neurons that are most toxic to clear out, both by releasing
anger and sadness that have to do with our early abusers.

Kirt:
Anger, whether at people in
the here and now, or at the memory of parents, has proven to be a cover
for
much more deeply felt emotions in my experience. Mad is really sad
underneath in every instance I ever felt through.

I agree that mad is a cover, except that mad isn't really sad. Mad and
sad are different emotions, whose expression involves different neurons.
Once the anger is out the sad can come out too. Usually the sympathetic
system (which is resonsible for the release of anger)clears first, and
then the parasympathetic, (which allows for the release of tears.) But
crying also can be first and is a great release and detoxifier. Or anger
and grief can be released together.

Kirt:
But everyone is different.

I think we are all the same phsyiologically, but no reason we can't use
different methods to detoxify.

Ellie