RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
EVW Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 06:20:10 -0700
Paul W. Reynolds wrote:

Ellie:
> >when emotions are
> repressed, toxic neurochemicals accumulate in the brain and interfere
> with the immune system and every system in the body.<

Paul:
> This is the chicken or egg thing; It works both ways.

Yes, exogenous toxins can accumulate in the hypothalamus and adversely
affect emotions, but most of us have repressed emotions as children and
have accumulations of endogenous toxins, which affect not only our
emotions but every system in the body, including our immune system and
our capacity to detox. This is why working on releasing those emotions,
especially repressed anger, has such a beneficial effect on physical as
well as emotional health.

Paul:
 I simply can't imagine his (Aajonus')program bringing, what was it he
wrot=
> e,
> 238 out of 240 cases of cancer into remission within 9 months.

He needs to substantiate this claim, and if he can I do think his
contribtution that raw fats are beneficial would be important.

My best, Ellie