RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 17:00:35 -0500
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Frank:
>Well, it has been 2 months on the program and I just got me blood test
>results. I am disappointed in the results. My albumin level is 45 g/L
>with a ratio of 1.5. This is lower than my before test. I don't know if
>it makes a differece but  the day before the blood test I got a very
>nasty dog bite on my hand and also felt like I was coming down with a
>cold, which I never got. So I would say the result are inconclusive.

Frank, thanks for the update.  I am sorry that the results were so
inconclusive.  It seems very likely to me that the dog bite would throw off
the blood test.  I have decided that the next time I get the opportunity to
have my own blood work done, I will buy Seaton's kit and do a before and
after like you did.  It might be a while before I get down to it but when I
do, I will notify the list of the outcome.

Best, Peter