RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 08:52:39 -0500
From:
>You are not acknowledging that Aajonus seems to be...well, simply lying.
>Neither do you appear to be demanding a public accounting of the facts from
>him (though I have no idea what goes on in private).

For one, I was not aware that Moss thinks that Aajonus is "simply lying." In
fact he states in his conclusion,

"I believe that Aajonus is sincere and that himself 'walks the walk' of raw
foodism."

Another thing:  No, I am not demanding a public, scrutinized, double-blind
study of every aspect of his raw-food ideas.  Even more important to me is
the fact that I have personally experimented with his concepts of healing
with success.  However, at the same time I acknowledge that many others DO
want an absolutely scrutinized proof of his work.  I think that is a very
reasonable thing to ask.

>Granted, your missionary phase is over, but is it to be replaced by passive
condonement?

Hmm... passive condonement.   Of what?  I am very pleased with his
recommendations and it has made a big difference for me.  I also realize
that this should not be some fanatical "raw is law" issue where everyone
should fall down and worship Aajonus.  I don't have some vision of Aajonus
ruling the world with his raw food godhood.  Actually, I simply think that
his ideas will help for some progress to be made in helping make more people
generally aware of nutritional healing, just as many others have
contributed.  I also think it is very healthy for all of this scrutiny to
take place, as I stated earlier.

The bottom line is, Kirt that I respect your opinion.  If you think Aajonus'
work is pure hogwash then that is fine.  I would hope that most people would
be similar and not just blindly follow Aajonus for the hell of it without
learning more.  In my personal experience I have learned that many of his
ideas are important to my health, so that is chiefly why I am excited about
his ideas and where they will lead in the next few years.  In these posts I
hope it does not seem like I'm trying to convert everybody to some "perfect
diet."  I'm simply trying to explain my personal opinion.

Regards,

-Ben