RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:32:02 -0500
From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Just a note to say that for an unexpected reason, I'll have to come back
to France very soon (I am still not sure whether it will be in 10 days or
1 month), and I will probably not be able to read e-mail then. I will
definitely re-subscribe in October, but until then, I will post very
rarely to the list, if ever.

I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have contributed here,
without whom I wouldn't have found my raw path. For those who are new to
the list, I started raw food in Oct-Nov 1996. For 10 months, I was almost
pure instincto (>95% raw), but I started experimenting with some cooked
foods and some raw dairy now and then; I even had a few conventional
cooked meals (socially). I am still convinced that predominantly raw is
best, but don't believe anymore that 100% raw is necessary, nor even
useful.

I will unsubscribe in a few days. The best way to reach me will still be
by e-mail. I have two e-mail accounts,

[log in to unmask]  (in Philadelphia)
[log in to unmask]  (in Paris)

Either one works (e-mail is forwarded from one account to the other), but
the first account will be suppressed in a few months.

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis