RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 03:48:06 -0400
From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Well, it so happens that my father lives in the same house as me (or
rather I live in the same house as him), and we often bump into each
other in the kitchen.   We did so (quite hard, actually) yesterday
as the argument of raw versus cooked became rather heated.

He is your *very* typical, 99% cooked-fooder who lives with a variety of
health problems ranging from excess body fat (minor weight problems only,
in his case) to daily stomach discomforts (I believe he consumes some
3-5 aspirins each day to ease the pain, but they do and have in his case
become quite useless --and possibly an addiction of a sort for him by now
-- in treating the problem).  My pain-tolerance levels near the zero mark
I admit, and I find it most impressive and remarkable how others can
adapt to certain levels of discomfort and pain on a daily basis.

In any case, not only does he refuse to change himself, but also expects
everyone around him to do as he does - good or bad.

I think it's just plain "too bad" he won't listen to all I could have to say.
Some people just never change; I suppose cooked foods work do work in
mysterious ways after all.

Just a little thought, as I snack on an apple in the middle of this,
lovely night.