RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:07:10 -0700
From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Dariusz ROZYCKI wrote:

>> BarleyGreen is rather expensive; is anyone here actually using it?

>My husband and I drink one tsp of BarleyGreen everyday. It's the one
>produced by Dr. Hagiwara (not sure how to spell his name) He has a
>certain way of processing it so that the nutrients are not harmed. The
>other barley products have not been recommended. I did try other
>products but personally I didn't notice any difference with those.

>Liane

I use marine algae from the Wachter's Organic Sea Product company. Ifeel it
keys into my chemistry, I felt light within my body after 2 weeks use, so I
continue to use it in some way nearly daily. Any of the other formulas the
company has are always in a base of chlorophyll and marine algae. The
company uses over 15 varieties of the ocean plants, they contain an
abundance of trace elements and minerals, plant hormones (no hybridizing),
and control of the sea beds is going on as we speak.

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea
http://www.sheilas.com