RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:41:02 -0700
From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
>HI Sheila
>I am in Phoenix.  Hey do you know any good places to eat?? Besides the
>co-op?? I just don't think Phoenix is there yet...hopefully soon we will
>become
>more progressive!!
>thanks Karen

Hi Karen,
Just a few thoughts on eating in Phoenix. My philosophy is to choose the
best from whatever menu is presented. I usually get a salad and wine! No
suggestions for particular restaurants however just spent a few days with
my aunt and uncle up there, her 80th birthday, and we had dinner at some sw
type place at Biltmore Fashion Square, and the next night at the Boulders.
The salads were fine.
I go for the socializing not the food. And if the food's good, then that's
a plus. I would check the local publications and talk to people about where
you can get the freshest, most gourmet food. Usually the better restaurants
are more accommodating and can really put on a spread for a salad.
Or for the RAF people, some restaurants must still serve steak tartare.
They probably have a turkey and chicken version of it now!
Indian restaurants usually cube lamb and grill it. Maybe they could serve
it raw!
What type of raw diet do you have?
All the best to you and glad to know you are in Phoenix.

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea
http://www.sheilas.com