Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:57:42 -0400
Robbins, Arlene wrote:

>I'm in the process of reading the Paleo archives (this is going to take
>awhile) and was wondering if there is a FAQ for this list?

It's the NeanderThin book.

>  In the past,
>I've added cream to my tea and decaf coffee.  Is there a recommended
>substitute?

Tea is consider more paleo than coffee, and decaf is even less paleo due to
the technology needed to create it. I suggest you wean yourself off cream
very slowly. Every few days reduce the amount slightly. After a few weeks
you'll be down to none. Such tactics will work.

Don.