Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 08:51:24 -0600
>I loved your stew recipe, it was great.

glad you liked it, here are a couple other ideas

using your favorite meatloaf recipe, substitute the bread or oats for
cabbage.  I mix all my spices, egg, onion etc into the meat first.  Then
chop up the cabbage (about a half head) and mix that into the meat mixture,
then bake.  It's good with Ray's BBQ sauce mixed in it too.

heres another...

Steam baby carrots, then drizzle with just a bit of honey (dont over do the
honey, it doesent take much).  Add dill (I just shake a bunch on to taste)
then mix.

These recipes (and the stew recipe) are great when you have company because
they are quick and easy, you still eat paleo, and your company doesent know
the difference.  Although I never miss an opportunity to point out the fact
after dinner! :)

Fresh herbs and spices are always best if possible.
There are a couple people working on putting a list of recipes together, Don
and I thnk, Liz (?).  I cant remember for sure.

Patti [log in to unmask]