Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Buji Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 06:21:59 -0800
Amanda wrote:
>Some good news for any others like me that used to follow rigid low fat
>diets and are still not quite comfortable with the idea that fat is a
>reasonable food, is that I finally got the courage to get a lipid profile
>done after 4 months paleo.
>
>Cholesterol 177
>HDL   109
>LDL  64
>Triglycerides  35
>Weightloss  18 lbs

>Amanda

These results are astounding. No matter what Amanda's values were before
paleo, they are so good now as to "off the charts". Her TC/HDL ratio is
1.62, and  anything below 4 is considered good. The LDL/HDL is 0.59. To have
a ratio less than unity is mind boggling.

Probably Amanda has some ancestors that lived a very long time, but also she
must be doing a number of things not just well, but optimally. I hope that
she reads this post, and will share some details of how she lives, what sort
of exercise she does, details of her eating, not just what she eats, but
when, how prepared. Also anything else she can think of, because this is a
rare chance to share the secrets of a champion, because Amanda definitely
has a champion lipid profile.

Michael Kern