From:
Bonnie Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 11:37:52 -0700

Hi,   I subscribed to the list a couple months ago but this is my first
post.  I was diagnosed with celiac disease three months ago so I'm still on
the steep part of the learning curve.  I have a Magic Mill which I am using
to make my own make my own gluten free flours.  Does any one have
experience with grinding gluten free flours?  I'm not sure what kind of
rice to use to make good white or brown rice flours.  I'm also interested
in bean flours.  Any input  you can give me will be useful.

Bonnie Tyler
Bozeman, Montana