From:
"KATHY.G" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 14:47:30 -0400

Hi all,
I just wanted to pass along a homemade salad dressing that we use all the
time...in fact, my family won't even use store bought salad dressing
anymore because this one is so much better and it's so easy!

Combine the following ingredients:

1/2 cup virgin olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
One minced garlic clove

Put into a jar, shake a few seconds, and then let sit a couple of hours
before you use (we often use it right away, but it's better if you let the
ingredients blend a while).  Can also be used on vegetables...my daughter
likes put some on a plate, add a bit of parmesan cheese and then dunk her
bread into it.

Hope you like it.
Kathy G...Georgia