From:
"Steven S. Palmer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 01:13:43 -0800

Thank all of you greatly for your caring, warm, and very helpful responses
to my questions and comments about my CD Blood test. The information and
support has been excellent.
  I have gotten so many, many great responses that I wish I could repay
everyone with something. I published "My Story" on my web site. Though it
is long it does cover most of my problems and experiences. Many of you
asked questions that I would like to individually respond to but it will
take a while to get back with each caring person that wrote me. To put it
in a nutshell, I am really sick and screwed-up. All food and drink makes me
sick and I was very healthy up until a about 7 years ago. I had all the
tests for IBD/Crohn's, etc., and they were inconclusive and/or negative. I
have many of the Celaic Symptoms and the teeth also show it as a calcium
deficiency, as they are discolored with bright white areas and breaking off
in pieces. My whole body hurts like hell and I went from a regular 185 lbs
to 140 lbs. I have/had chronic diarrhea for 3 years. I am 5' 9". I am 41
now. I do not have any health insurance and the last I did was with Kaiser
(HMO) in San Diego. I really feel I need the Biopsy, and as soon as a
doctor will do it, I am ready. The CD Blood Test only showed Anemia (said
the doctor). Next appointment will be with the V.A. in San Diego, I am a
USAF Veteran. 1978-1982
  Thank you all again.  I will update my web site often.
Steven S. Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
http://home1.gte.net/sputers/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4001/