From:
Marc Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:41:16 -0800
On 3/31/98 6:04 AM, Mary said:

>Like chicken soup is so digestible and healthy, he
>resists it.

I have no dealing with autistic children, but I do know that no normal
child will willingly starve himself with food available.  If the food is
not what they want, they may resist - for awhile, but if they don't get
what they want, they will sooner than later eat what's put in front of
them.  Getting them to cut down on carbs is not fun, but they will not
starve themselves to death, they will eventually eat what's available,
and very shortly, they will like it.  I've been there.
Jacki