Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 05:39:55 -0800
>Heard the latest?  The FDA just gave approval to start spraying baby
>chickens with a bacteria that kills Salmonella.  If I ever manage to sell
>this house and buy another, it's going to be out in the woods where I can
>hunt.  I can't stand the thought of killing animals, but save me from
>people trying to save me.
>
>Take care,
>John P.

Dear John and List,

How do you guys avoid becoming depressed about all that is happening to our
food supply, I just saw another story about spreading toxic waste as
fertilizer! Not to mention, feeding baby chicks arsenic.

The internet is a double edged sword, it lets us know so much truth, almost
too much to handle, give me my media harping on Clinton and his sex life
anyday! Just kidding. But does anyone else get concerned, and if so, how do
you not get depressed?

Then if you look at the MCS list which is another biggie, which lets you
know that many of your so called consumer products are little more than
toxic waste dumps , gosh, it is just too much!