From:
Peter Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:44:14 -0600
There is a good herbal combination you can get at health food stores
with echanacea and golden seal.  They're both antibiotics although
golden seal is stronger.  The echanacea however boosts the immune
system.  Myrrh, also available at health food stores, is a good
antibiotic.  For local infections there is a chinese formula called
Yunan Pai Yao which is a brown powder that you mix with a few drops
of water to make a paste and put on the site.  You can get it at
chinese herb shops and sometimes chinese groceries.  Chinese medicine
has other formulas for specific infections but you would need to
see a practioner for one specific to you.