From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:52:08 -0500
Kathleen:
  I am sure you are right, but I am having such a good time.  My new fat
measuring scale says that the fat percentage is steadily decreasing and
with spring and summer gardening coming along I will be increasing my
activity a great deal.  Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables and fruit.  That is
all.  I love it.  No highs, no lows - just happy.  Thanks for the input
- you are a sweetie.  If I get stressed about it I will start cutting
back.  Meanwhile I have even stopped obsessing.  The whole brain is
changing.
Love, Bev