From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 06:27:58 -0800
After a brief illness he passed away suddenly last night.

As a result, I will be not be able to play my role of "Den Mother".

Long story short, the lists are now set on "auto-pilot" where everyone is
left to chip in and help one another maintain peace & order along with all
the usual that goes with Den Mothership :)

I will be able from time to time check my mailbox from out of town, maybe
even look thru the odd digest, but for the next week or so, please enjoy and
make it enjoable for others.

Thanks Kindly
Grant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
and/or both
mailto:[log in to unmask]

* ARCHIVES
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/ATKINS-NEW.html
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/CELIAC-DIABETES.html
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/LC-DIABETES.html
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/LOWCARB-LIST.html
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/PALEOFOOD.html

          STONE and SPEAR Private Email Support Groups
ATKINS-NEW * CELIAC-DIABETES * LOWCARB-LIST * LC-DIABETES * PALEOFOOD
To Join or To Leave lists, To find out other LISTSERV commands along
with links to the ARCHIVES and other related sources of information
            http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/