NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cherie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 20:56:02 -0800
Robert-

Very little nutritive value will be lost if it is never heated and you
freeze it immediately. The nutritive value diminishes quickly after the
fruit is cut otherwise (or even uncut)-which is why sometimes frozen soon
after picked is often better than fresh that has been around for a few
days!-Cherie