RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:24:35 -1000
Ben:
>Personally, I do not feel that this lack of rigorous scientific study is
>entirely the fault of the "gurus" in every case.  For example, I know that
>Aajonus is continually searching for resources to further validate through
>scientific study his claims of success with RAF.  His major roadblock as I
>understand it is the heavy funding and other resources needed to conduct such
>detailed studies.

He might start by keeping some decent records of his own, eh? With, like,
contact info so someone could do a followup (why doesn't he anyway?) and
see how his cures are doing?

>However, it is understood that even the greatest amount of
>enthusiasm cannot compensate for lack of sound scientific proof.

Your warming my heart, Ben--toasty and snug. :) I also understand that
sound scientific proof cannot compensate for a lack of enthusiasm. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft