RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:42:31 -0400
Ellie Rotunno wrote:

>Thanks, will look tomorrow. Do you eat them raw?

Absolutely. And no organic wheat-free tamari, like I put on my raw tuna.

>Did you hear Franz now
>has cancer.

No. I chatted with his wife on Saturday, as their daughter usually does my
market, but her husband had obtained citizenship on Friday. But no
discussion of Franz. (I'm trying to get them to boil all the chicken
carcasses they now throw away and sell pure chicken broth. They now have an
electric stove.)

>I told him about Aajonus Vonderplanitz but he's going the
>chemo route. Wish he'd eat his beefalo and raw marrow instead.

I have some things on ketogenic diets helping cancer, and on carbs feeding
cancer. I will print them out before next Saturday. Even if we can't get
him raw, at least he should go low-carb. Maybe we should give him Aajonus's
book. We have their address and can have it sent directly to them.

Don.