RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:46:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/98 4:18:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Anyway, hope I don't sound like a total party pooper, but I'm not
 impressed with this program of Dr. Schulze's, I don't think.

 I am, however, an advocate of fasts, (real fasts, properly conducted),
 and of course depending on the particular individual in question, as a
 means to accomplish certain specific health goals. I've seen fasts, and
 even juicing programs, too, really turn things around for some people.

 Hope this was enlightening!!

 Lots of Love, Liza

 [log in to unmask] (Liza May)

Great post, Liza:

FWIW: I concur with all you said.

For the record: According to the Natural Hygiene philosophy, the true meaning
of "Fast' means the complete abstinence from all food and drink, except for
distilled water, in an environment of complete mental, physiological and
emotional rest. (ie., bedrest).

gc