RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:12:16 -0700
Roberta J. Leong, LAc <[log in to unmask]>
>Is this officially a veggie group?  I don't think so, well, if this is a
>veggie group - it's a raw group that isn't hostile to my weird diet
>anyway.  I eat raw fish, raw dairy and other yummies all the time....

Tom:
I'm not the moderator or list-owner, but it is my understanding that this
list is open to all raw diets, and those with interest in such diets -
discussions of both veg and non-veg raw diets are common here.  The
predecessor of this list was vegetarian, but the current list welcomes
any/all raw diets.

Unlike other lists, fanaticism is not welcome on this list, and those who
promote crank science/science fiction theories like "fruit is just like
Mother's milk", "protein is toxic", etc., are subject to challenge here.
(There are other raw e-mail lists/forums that cater to the fanatics and
crank science promoters.)

Tom Billings