RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:40:22 +0000
 Luckily, Aaron/Tammy, Davis' 1928 work is/was preserved on the
net by a spider in wait for vegans and instinctos, who as we know
are bugs anyway....
   I invite replication by the Instinctivist Foundation, or whatever
parallel to Creationists may flourish, to prove that divinely or
naturally ordained instinct is real, not yet another cultural
construct seeking in vain genetic validation.
   Till then, those who bleev will bleev, some may smile tolerantly,
and some will LOL till they gag on their organic lollypops.
    The Rule's Eat And Be Eaten, for most; a few may outgrow
that and eat by reason; one or two of them may survive. The
others simply while away their dying....and leave but the energy that
lent them the semblance of life....

   For some reason I'm thinking of the sacred Blood Type diet, a
chiropractor's dream, with O the most ancient and A and B latecomers
able to stomach dairy and grains.  Never mind that none of the great
apes have type O though they DO have A and B (gibbons have O), and
never mind that those cousins are ALL polytypic.   One should never
let fact dominate ideology...
    LOLlygagging,                         Pet