RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:06:45 EDT

<< Really, RAW cannot be abused? >>

I stand corrected.  From where I stood, I was thinking about the drug and
processed food manufactureres, and forgot about the raw meanies.

A diet that stresses and educates one about the importance of living foods, or
raw foods, like our ancestors ate, coupled with modern nutritional
understanding, to replace and lead us back to our lost nutritional instincts.

How's that?

Aaron