RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 21:11:30 -0500
Judy:
>Chet Day mentioned the Hallelujah diet.
>>What is that?  I haven't herd it mentioned before.

Rev. George H. Malkmus who wrote "Why Christians Get Sick" runs a raw food
health center in Tennessee and seems to be getting quite good results from
the mainly raw, vegan "Hallelujah Diet" he puts his clients on. Check out
the web site at <http://hacres.com> (To get a weekly health tip send an
email to: [log in to unmask]) or if you do a search in the raw-food
archives you will get 10 matches if you put in the word "Malkmus" in the
"search for" box before starting the search.

Best, Peer