RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
cgiambri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 19:18:56 -0700
Judy:
Chet works for the organization called Hall. Acres.  The Hall. Acre diet
is detailed at this valuable site.  It would be worth going to explore
rather than go into much detail.  Basically it's eating approx. 80% raw,
rest cooked and gives tons of testimonies.

Here's website:  http://www.hacres.com/

If you would like more info. you are welcomed to email me.  I will be
going down to training in Sept.  They discuss products as well.  I did
become a distributor for this line.  Many testomonies here as well as
free newsletter just click Chet's site where it says if you want
newletter via email.  It's very informational.

Carol