RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 20:49:14 -0500
Kirt:
>Most are resigned to take the wide and worn path of destruction, fear, and
>It seems pretty clear that NFL is hurting after their experience at the
>EXPO and after being booted from both veg-raw and raw-food. Perhaps the
>unsold inventory of their books and videos is starting to bother them.
>Whatever, they are trying to get their name in print any way possible,
>trying to be "controversial" to sell some more books.

And I see they do not have you fooled one bit. ;-)

>Thanks to Vicki for proving what a pawn of NFL she is. Hopefully she will
>one day be embarrassed of that...

Misguided maybe, but I do not think that supporters of NFL are "pawns". I
am sure they truly believe in the NFL vision and message. I appreciate
Vicki for posting the essay on "Form and Actuality" which at least is an
attempt from NFL to put something together that looks coherent, and I
invite anybody a little better versed in the theory of evolution than
myself to respond to its content. Besides, I have had my share of
controversial threads lately. :-)

Best, Peter