RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 15:13:17 -0400

 I wouldn't mind seeing a catalog from the company, do you have an 800#??
 thanks:) >>

We've discovered a couple interesting companies.  One is Nikken, an
exceptional Japanese health products company which has become the second
largest Network marketing company in the world & is fairly unknown in the US,
despite a 22-year presence in the rest of the world & 31 million customers &
$2 billion in annual sales.  Due to the interest our friends have shown in
this technology (they also offer far-infra red, TENS & other interesting
techno-toys) my wife recently began helping Nikken establish a North American
distributor structure, so she's a distributor of the products & can be
reached at (916) 583-4110, FAX:  (916) 581-3755, or at this E-mail address.
 Her name is Lou, I've known her for about 30 years & consider her to be an
exemplary human (totally unbiased opinion, of course).

The other company I've investigated extensively is a Canadian one, Magnetico,
founded a few years ago by an American dentist who recently asked me to
distribute his stuff here 'cause the company allows only "doctors" of some
sort to distribute, so I be your source for his gadgets.

Having dragged me out of the closet & exposed me as anMLM nut (I was
adamantly opposed to all MLM stuff, having lost several "friends" who tried
to recruit me to Amway, ProDentec, NuSkin, Jaffee, etc. over the years 'til
re-educating myself thru Terra Libra in 93) I'll completely understand if
you choose to have nothing more to do with me.  ;-)

On the other hand, it would be fun to talk with you!

'ealth, 'appiness & freedom to ya,

Bob Wynman