RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:24:33 -0600
Bo7b
>Please accept my apologize, Kirt.

Surely.

>Should I delete your book & name, etc. from the list?

Yeah, you probably should. As it is I get calls from out of the blue about
this stuff and it is kinda annoying.

>I still find your comments in the RawFood list my best source of guidance on
>this Instincto pathway, despite (or especially because of) your stated lack
>of enthusiasm on the subject.

If you want to know about coffee, talk to an ex-coffee drinker. If you want
to know about idealistic instincto, talk to...

BTW, have you dropped the 7 from your name now? I'd hate to think the
government finally got to you... ;) ;)

Cheers,
Kirt