RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:41:18 -0400
In a message dated 97-07-28 20:22:44 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Dariusz
ROZYCKI) writes:

<<  How many of
 you actually stick to the three-meal plan most common today?
 Do you do it purely because of the time constraints that modern
 lifestyles bring about, or is it really THE optimal solution for a
 healthy digestion and body?

I usta think the three meals were essential & that a hi-protein breakfast
enabled healthl.  Since adopting  Natural Hygiene in '90, the three-meals/day
plan disappeared & the eat whenever hungry plan emerged, along with usually
only fruit 'til afternoon.  After discovering Instinctive Nutrition in '93,
usually NO food seems useful before noon & I usually eat a small fruit meal
about 1 PM & a large whatever-tastes-great meal around 6-8 PM on days I'm
working & a eat-whatever's-great-all-afternoon on days I'm home.

--Bob