From:
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 13:59:34 -0400
Just wanted to note that I had a very 'hunter-gatherer' experience the
other day...
There's an old colonial-era plantation about 1/2 hr from where I live.  My
hubby and I decided to take our dog there for a long walk (they don't
mind, so long as she doesn't leave a mess), and so we walked down to the
river through a large field.  All along the fence-rows were raspberry
bushes, growing wild, so I ate my fill of these wonderful ripe
raspberries.  'My fill' turns out to be only about a handful, by the way;
after that, I didn't want any more.

Can't wait till I have some land of my own and can grow my own
raspberries... :D

Corbie