From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:35:29 -0400
>The nomad Masai in Kenya drink/eat almost exclusively raw cows' milk
>,blood and meat. Tests done on them show they have extremely healthy
>blood lipid profiles. They are tall, slender,muscular and athletic.

The problem I have with this is the comparison of apples and oranges. Milk
is known for ENT problems -- ear, nose, and throat. It causes ear
infections, excess mucous, increases susceptibility to colds, worsens
asthma, etc. Then there are the cognitive effects like irritability. They
tested for the wrong things if they really wanted to find problems with
milk consumption.

Don.