From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 13:39:37 -0500
        Chinese intellectuals tried to fit their country into a Marxist
historical laws (which do not really apply to the East) by calling China
a "proletarian country."  America is by far the best example of a Burgois
State.  With 6% of the world's population and 90% of it's wealth, it is
irresponsible to dismiss agroimerialism's unequal distribution of goods
as, "oh, the poor aren't THAT poor."  The truth is  O U R  poor arn't
that poor.  But if one looks at almost any other nation in the world, we
see missery on a massive scale.  Don't you ever see those "Save the
Children" commercials?
        Madagascar is the worst case scenario, and the entire world WILL
become a Madagascar.  It is only a matter of time before the system
colapses.
        The world will continue to survive.  Humanity may be come out in
tact.  But at the rate the Industrial revolution is going, we may -undo-
the event that caused our biosphere to be oxygen bassed.  We may, as a
biosphere, go back to a chemosynthetic mode of existance.  Humans are not
chemosynthetic.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley