From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 08:34:50 -0500
        The big hurdle was raisins.  I got some organic rasins that had
been coated in soya oil.  I didn't notice the "oil treated" until I had
gotten them,  By then I was so pissed I figured I'd just eat the damn
things as fast as I could.  Probably -way- to much suger to get a weight
loss this week.  Now I limit myself, becuase raisins are very high in sugar.
        I discoved that I don't -want- to eat out anywhere anymore.
Going out to eat with my cousin I discovered that he had a lot more food,
becuase he had my fries, my soup (I hate soup), and unlimited access to
the bread basket.  All I had was a ruined steak.  My taste buds just
crossed a threshold limit, where now I can taste a lot more.  I don't
like mushrooms, and I find the now ruin the taste of bloody beef by
contaminating the meat.  Yick.  I think I have an instinctive aversions
to them anyway, because I believe that all mushrooms are deadly poison in
soom deep part of my mind.  I just can't explain it.
        I am playing a -lot- of Daggerfall, so it's going to be a while
before I find the time to want to be on the computer but not want to play
Daggerfall for a long enough period to type more of Zerzan's essay.  I
wish I had a scanner.
        I figure as long as I have a bottle of ketostix I'll check my
ketosis level once a week.  It's moderate now.
        I discovered I could drink prune juice if I mixed it with berry
flavored LaCroix.  I'm trying to increase the amount of species I eat,
but I'm not breaking out of the two kingdoms.
        Speaking of which, why doesn't the FDA give mushrooms its own
food group?  Fungus is a fundamentally different form of life than any
other.  Genetically, they are closer to animals than plants, so why count
them as a vegitable?  I guess I'm just a fustrated biologist at heart.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley