From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 09:07:04 -0400
On Mon, 2 Jun 1997, John C. Pavao wrote:

> Have your physical proportions stayed the same?

Yes, it seems that way.

But it also appears that I have lost a pound since posting that
message.

I have been trying to follow Ray's suggestion to vary my diet
more.  I notice that people on whatever diet plan tend to hit
plateaus, and the solution is always the same: vary what you are
doing.  Maybe it's a matter of not letting the body settle into
an efficiency groove (i.e., a rut).

Also, looking over my notes, I made another error.  I did in fact
lose about 4 pounds very quickly when I first switched from Zone
to NeanderThin.  I had plateaued on the Zone at 227 for several
weeks, then switched and went to 222 right away.

Todd Moody