Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 18:42:52 -0700
Dear Gary and Patti,

I loved your stew recipe, it was great.

To the List:

How do we find gluten free spices? My husband bought the spices at Safeway,
is there any brand that is gluten free, I could swear I'm shaving a gluten
reaction right now.

The good news is, my husband is starting to think paleo, he actually made
the recipe. When I told him some store spices may have gluten in them, he
looked at me like I was crazy.

What kind of spices do you guys use?  Do we have to use all fresh spices to
make sure (like fresh onion and garlic?)

Also, do we have a FAQ somewhere of more recipes like this one (paleo)?

Moira